Friday, December 09, 2005
- How to make a multicolored line entity in AutoCAD
- How to change the direction of texts in complex linetype in arcs?
- Multi-line dimension texts using control codes
- iMike - a configurable 3D person for Inventor
- Control AutoCAD using gestures (mouse strokes)
- Attach/insert raster images even in AutoCAD LT (hidden trick)
- Beware of using Copy/Paste to copy AutoCAD entities inside drawings
- Advanced formatting of AutoCAD 2005 fields
Try yourself to search in this online database...
NB: the multicolored linetype tip made it immediately to the Autodesk "Knowledge Base" (TS1053970) - maybe they could credit the source...