Friday, December 30, 2005
Finally comes your saviour with her infinite wisdom - Diana.
Diana is an electronic advisor who helps you choose between AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop and Autodesk Revit Building - after you answer a couple of well targeted questions. Diana talks to you over audio (I would appreciate her photo), you answer by picking or entering data on the web page. Try it.
(Diana is smart enough to recommend Revit in most cases)
Friday, December 09, 2005
- How to make a multicolored line entity in AutoCAD
- How to change the direction of texts in complex linetype in arcs?
- Multi-line dimension texts using control codes
- iMike - a configurable 3D person for Inventor
- Control AutoCAD using gestures (mouse strokes)
- Attach/insert raster images even in AutoCAD LT (hidden trick)
- Beware of using Copy/Paste to copy AutoCAD entities inside drawings
- Advanced formatting of AutoCAD 2005 fields
Try yourself to search in this online database...
NB: the multicolored linetype tip made it immediately to the Autodesk "Knowledge Base" (TS1053970) - maybe they could credit the source...
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
AutoCAD 2007 and Inventor 11 - what can we expect?
AutoCAD 2007 will offer conceptual modeling and new functionality in 3D (3D grips, dynamic 3D UCS, 3D visualization, presentation tools...), new rendering engine, new import/export file formats (incl. DGN V8) and probably also a new DWG drawing file format.
Inventor 11 will run also in 64-bit Windows and it will support larger assemblies with the level-of-detail function allowing to unload parts from the assembly. The Content Center and Design Accelerator modules will be updated.